Pages

Wednesday 13 August 2014

Rise of Tomb Raider Xbox One Exclusive Rant



Okay everyone, here is my new rant on Rise of Tomb Raider as the Xbox One Exclusive. I really enjoyed the Tomb Raider Reboot for PS3, and it's one of the greatest action-adventure games on muiltiplatform gaming consoles. So when I finally watched the trailers since last 2 months ago, it was awesome that I can't wait to see a new sequel of first Tomb Raider Reboot, but there's something goes wrong, when I finally read the news article from the Guardian websites.

Here is the links below to check it out:-


So according to Microsoft at the Gamescom Press Conference, Crystal Dynamics and Square Enix have announced that the next Tomb Raider game is coming to 2015 and only available for the Xbox One Exclusive, which means it's not going to be available on PS4 and PC. So most of the gamers aren't happy about this and they wanted to see the Rise of Tomb Raider so bad that is not on PS4 and PC. 
Tomb Raider is supposed to be mulitiplatform games series, not the exclusives only games series. Lot of people didn't want to get the Xbox One to play the game, because they preferred to play it on PS4 or PC, if they don't own Xbox One.
Haven't we seen the Tomb Raider Reboot was already available on PS3, X360 and PC. Especially the Definitive Edition was also available for PS4 and Xbox One. Same goes with older Tomb Raider games are already released for the different console platforms, so there's no way you can call this series a exclusive only games, until you see this happening on news sites that I've already paste the links on top. 
It makes no sense that the Rise of Tomb Raider is becoming Xbox One exclusives games doesn't mean it's going to save the Xbox One console sales and the games sales, so I don't think Square Enix and Crystal Dynamics plans are working that they making very unfair to the gamers, who are fan of the Tomb Raider series and wanted get the game so bad, even they already got the PS4 or PC. 
I don't hate the Xbox One as the console, but this game could have been for other consoles as well. If this game is only available for one console, I am not getting Xbox One. So I'm sure the new Tomb Raider sequel is going to be awesome, but I don't think it would save Xbox One, unless it's should be on PS4 and PC as well. 

Okay if you like my recent blog, then give like. If you have question to ask, then please give comment below.
Thanks for reading my recent blog and I'll make another blog next time.
      



No comments:

Post a Comment