Pages

Thursday 23 May 2013

Xbox One Used Games Rant


I have already talk about the Xbox One since two days ago but there is a one thing I haven't talk about is the biggest flaws that lets the Xbox fans down.
According to gaming websites said that Microsoft will not allow second hand games to be played on Xbox One which requires Xbox live users to pay fees to unlock second hand games.
I say it's a bad ideas by Microsoft that going to ruin the new console but I did like the hardware specs on system and the new controller which is cool but I dislike Kinect should not be made because it's a bad motions controls just like the X360 counterpart.
Back to used games rant, I know Microsoft is making unfair to every gamers that the second hand games won't able to play any Xbox One system, if the game is owned by one person only. 
It's harder for people to buy games from retail shop or borrowing game from your friends to play on your own system but it's not gonna work, if you put the used games on your system, then the message appears and says that you have to pay the fees to play second hand games which means you have to pay the god damn games for like £32 fees which you didn't want to because you already brought it from the fricken game shop for like £12 or £15. Way a go Microsoft, you're a idiot.
I can't believe that the Microsoft will destroy the eighth generation console, if it's unable to play any used games for free which means nobody will ever buy Xbox One at all, thats gonna suck for not playing used games for free.

So if you have any question about the flaws of the Xbox One, please give comment below.

Thanks for listening on my blog and I'll make my new blog soon and see you next time.
 



 
 



 







No comments:

Post a Comment