Pages

Saturday 17 February 2024

Finally got my PS5 (Breaking News)

 



Yes everyone, I just finally got a PS5 slim off from retail store such as Argos thanks to yesterday's sales deal cutting down prices from £480 to £420.
In case you've been wondering about what really took me so long to get a new system in my home after 3 years since the console launch release, so let's get started with my PS5 journey.   


First of all, I remember at the time when the horrible pandemics had already happened back in 2020, and after the system had launched in winter holiday I've began to notice the console shortages drama had happened when companies like SONY had shipped a small numbers of units which is not quite a lot on online retail store are the reason why it had sold out pretty quickly, and for those who wanted to get a hands on with the original PS5 console which unfortunately it filled with so many scalpers especially on online stores like Ebay or Amazon goes up to higher than the original price which led many consumers with disappointment when they cannot afford it with their budget.
It took about 2 years after the system launch release to restock more units, so that many consumers wouldn't had to go through with the console shortages and scalpers drama bullshit.
I wasn't really entirely being ready to get a original PS5 console because the system is quite big and bulky which is really going to be a real pain in the ass to fit on my TV cabinet, so thankfully around a year later when SONY had launched the slim version at the winter 2023 had shrink the console a bit little, so they'll be a chance for me to get a slim PS5 console in near future.

In around this year when the PS5 Slim had gone on sales deal at limited time in some retail stores like Amazon, Very, HMV, GAME Retail, and Argos, so I had to rush to get one off from Argos before the sales deal lasts which I am happy to say that I finally got my PS5 slim making it my very first 9th gen console to own.
I had the reason to have a PS5 Slim is because not only just the size of the console is quite compact and easy to fit in my TV cabinet, but also this system has 1TB SSD internally which is kinda sounds a bit tad too short but also 200GB bigger than the original PS5 console which has 800GB SSD...well you could say it's better than having a low storage capacity, so you could also have an options to add SSD M.2 slot inside the system up to 8TB size or use external SSD or HDD devices plugged with the USB connector to free up the space for games that you have installed.
Most of the PS5 consoles are also has the ability to play most of the PS4 games both physically and digitally as backward compatibility which is a great for those who really like to revisit their favourite past PS4 games.
Lastly I'm looking forward to collect many PS5 games that I really want to look forward to play such as mostly both the 1st and 3rd-party titles available on this system, as well as the upcoming titles that I don't want to miss out which I had the reason to own my PS5 slim.
      
I will consider making my future blogpost to cover further more details about owning the system as part of my "5 reasons" series pretty soon, as well as my very first PS5 games review which I'm hopefully to get that covered pretty soon, so stay tuned gamers.         


If you like my recent blog, please hit like and comment below for further questions.  


This is Zeeshan Mirza's Blog and I'll see you next time, happy blogging everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment