Pages

Saturday 14 December 2019

Xbox Series X Reveal at Game Awards 2019 (My Reaction & Thoughts)




At the nearly the end of the eight generation console era, we get to see a new teaser of the next-gen Xbox console at the Game Awards 2019 called the Xbox Series X, which was also known as Xbox Scarlett as the project codename for the new Xbox system.
Over the last several months where I have learned so far about the new info of the next-gen Xbox's hardware specs which Microsoft had stated that their next-gen console will able to run 4 times lot powerful as their predecessor such as Xbox One X.
It features AMD's Zen 2 CPU architecture and RDNA graphics architecture, a custom-designed solid state drive, GDDR6 SDRAM, and support for real-time ray-tracing running up to 120 frames per second rendering, and of course 8K resolution that they adding to this next-gen consoles for its beautifully made graphics design for 8K gaming and reducing the numerous of latency input to improve the game's responsiveness while running on Xbox Series X.
As I watched the actual teaser footage of the new Xbox console which is kinda look promising to see how the next-gen gaming is gonna be like on 2020 as I liked the way the trailer looked showing off few upcoming games such as Halo Infinite and the system's graphics showcase using ray-tracing technology, but I do find the console name is kinda laughable because Microsoft always putting their silly random names that didn't fit right for the Xbox's console family, so I much rather prefer the console names ending with the numbers like what SONY did name their Playstation consoles in each numeral order from 1 to 5.
I don't really mind the design of the console that looked just like the PC Desktop system because we already know it's Microsoft, a computer company was known for having a bulky system design, but I do think the design of this console is kinda looked okay in my opinion.
I hopefully the company will able to confirm a actual price for next year console and I pretty sure they will add the fully backwards compatibility program in ability to play all existing previous Xbox console titles (such as XBONE, X360, and hopefully Xbox Original).
I also liked the small teaser of Ninja Theory's next AAA title such as Senua'a Saga: Hellblade 2, a sequel to award-winning dark-fantasy title Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice, which is going to be exclusivity for the Xbox next-gen console. I haven't played the original game before, but the actual trailer of Hellblade's sequel that shown on Game Awards 2019 is looking spectacular what the game had looked like when running on the next-gen console as I liked the feel of the dark-gritty mixed genres of the intense folklore and psychological themes which really adds up perfectly to the overall atmosphere of the game's presentation.       

There are some main concerns about the next-gen Xbox console is that they need to bring out all AAA exclusive titles that could save Xbox brands, so I'm pretty sure they got enough games developers that Microsoft had hired them to make more IP's, so they could able to bring enough more consumers to buy their product if the Xbox team had managed to pull their socks up and avoiding the same mistakes as their predecessor from 2013's reveal of Xbox One.
So far, I did enjoy watching the small teaser of the new Xbox console and hopefully I will see what SONY could do better with their next-gen PS5 next year.




Here is a teaser trailer of Xbox Series X down below:







Also check out Senua's Saga: Hellblade 2 trailer down below:







 If you like my recent blog, please hit like and comment below for further questions.


This is Zeeshan Mirza's Blog and I'll see you next time, happy blogging everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment