Pages

Friday 18 December 2015

My 10 Christmas Wish List





Okay, it's nearly the day of Christmas. It is the wonderful winter season holidays that everyone celebrating during the Christmas day. We have Santa Claus giving a nice presents that the people deserve to have the best gifts, everyone started to decorates some Christmas themes around the houses and trees, building a snowman outside of the house, and getting the whole family together with lovely Christmas dinner is what the Christmas is about.

Okay then, today I'm going to make my 10 Christmas Wish List that I'm considered to get it for Christmas holiday, but it is not my top 10 because these are the Wish List that gives me a choice to choose which ones that I'm going to get it for this Christmas. 

So lets start with the first ones:-


1 - Shovel Knight 



I love playing classic 8-bit video games. Shovel Knight is the 2D platformer game that you're playing as the blue knight with shovel. The game is pretty similar with classics like Megaman, Castlevania and Ducktales for NES. This game does have really interesting levels, cool main quest, awesome 8-bit graphics, kick ass 8-bit soundtrack and it feels like old school 8-bit classics that made me getting this game for PS4. It is also Available on 3DS, Wii U, PC and the various of available console platforms.



2 - Killzone: Mercenary



Killzone is an awesome FPS series by Guerrilla Games. I had a fun time playing Killzone 2 and 3 for PS3 and I also did enjoy Killzone: Shadow Fall for PS4. It has really great gameplay, fantastic graphics and epic online multiplayer battle that keeps the series so intense and refreshing. I decided to get this game for PS Vita is because I haven't played the PS Vita for long time since 3 years ago just right before my brother stopped playing PS Vita anymore because he got bored of getting used with playing handheld console, so he decided to give his PS Vita to me instead. I hopefully I'm able to get a games for this handheld console, so I can enjoy any PS Vita game titles.   


3 - Fallout 4 




Before I'm going to talk about this game, I haven't played any of the previous Fallout games before I've started to watch the trailer footage of Fallout 4 that got me really attention, especially all the gamers and fans got really hyped to look forward to see a sequel. I know the Fallout is one of the Bethesda's biggest Strategy to Action RPG series that has bigger open-world depth, story presentation, free to explore, interesting gameplay mechanics, whole soundtrack and character creation that the game was known for. This is my third choice of the game that I'm considered to get it on Christmas.


4 - Project Zero 2: Wii Edition



This is the horror game for Nintendo Wii. It is the most wanted games that I wanted to play on Wii. Project Zero 2: Wii Edition is a japanese psychological horror game that involves young girls visiting at the lost village before one person got lost in the forest. This game has really different horror elements, such as ghost, sacrifices and rituals. It is remade from Project Zero 2: Crimson Butterfly (AKA Fatal Frame: Crimson Butterfly in US) originally for PS2 and Xbox which the Wii version have ability to use Wii motion controller for gameplay purposes. I've never played the Project Zero games, so this is why I want to give a try with this game for Nintendo Wii.     



5 - Blast Corps



I remember playing this game back in old school days where my brother had Nintendo 64. I had a fun playing Blast Corps on My Nintendo 64 just right before my brother had to return the game back to the game store to get another N64 game Yoshi's Story. The reason why I want to get this game back is because I really missed this game a lot, so it would have been awesome to keep this game as my N64 games collection. I really enjoying breaking buildings with vehicles and mechs, and it has very challenging missions with puzzle elements that made the game so much fun to play.   



6 - Starfox 64 (AKA Lylatwars)


Starfox is a excellent rail shooter series by Nintendo. Starfox (AKA Starwing) for SNES is one of the awesome 3D rail shooter on 16 bit era and I also enjoyed Starfox Adventures for Gamecube, so this is why I want to give this game a try on my Nintendo 64. It has memorable characters like Fox Mccloud, Falco Lombardi and Peppy Hare except the retarded ass frog named Slippy Toad, god I hate this dumbass frog. By the way, the gameplay is just like the first game, but adding more better features of the game, such as adding more control scheme, 2 new vehicles, rumble pak feature, and 4-player multiplayer.  
This would be worth for my N64 games collection, if I had a chance to get this game from online store or physical retail store.


7 - Super Bomberman



I'm a huge fan of bomberman series. It is one of the memorable Hudson Soft games in 90's where bunch of bomberman love blowing up each other. It is definitely has the best multiplayer battles in history and it is very addicting and fun to play it on SNES. I remember back in days where my brother rent this game from the rental store and then me and my sister had a fun playing this game with great multiplayer battle mode. The power ups are awesome, the character in the game are cool, and it does have single player story mode as well. I also enjoyed other bomberman games like Bomberman blast, Saturn Bomberman and Mega Bomberman are also kick ass, so this game might be awesome for my SNES collection.  



8 - Puyo Puyo Tetris 



I have played two of the Puyo Puyo games like Dr Robotnik's Mean Bean Machines (Puyo Puyo games based on Sonic Franchise) and Puyo Pop Fever. They are decent puzzle game by former developer Compile from 90's and currently now developed by Sonic Team. It is like other puzzle games, such as Tetris and Columns, but Puyo Puyo are very unique puzzle game where you have to match 4 beans in right color. I think having crossover game would be an excellent idea to have both Puyo Puyo and Tetris in the game sounds really interesting indeed. This game only released in Japan, but you can get PS Vita, PS4, PS3 and XBONE version from online store, such as Amazon and Ebay, because these version are region free which can be played on UK and US consoles except the Wii U and 3DS are region locked unfortunately.  



9 - Eternal Darkness

    

Eternal Darkness is the psychological horror game exclusivity for Nintendo Gamecube. This game have received universal acclaim reviews upon its release calling it the greatest horror game on the Nintendo console, but the game haven't sold well in 2002, but this game still remains the horror classics. This game has the darkest storyline, scariest atmosphere and unique gameplay. I'm considered to get this game for my Gamecube games collection.     


10 - Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit



I had a hard time to find the decent fighting games based on popular Anime shows that I've grew up watching since my old days. I like Dragon Ball Z as the Anime series with badass characters like Goku, Piccolo, Vegeta, Cell and other bunch of characters, and it does have really awesome fight scenes where they starts beating and shooting dragon ball each other. For video game series, I need to find which Dragon Ball Z games are quite good till I did give a try with the demo version of this game, so I did like the gameplay mechanics on demo version a lot better than other Dragon Ball Z games. I definitely gonna add to my wish list for Christmas.



If you like my recent blog, please hit like and comment below for further questions. 

This is Zeeshan Mirza's Blog and I'll see you next time, happy blogging and have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all.
   

              

No comments:

Post a Comment