Pages

Friday 15 May 2015

Finally got my PS4 (Breaking News)




Breaking news everyone, I've finally got the PS4 from Tesco for great sales, so I've bought it for £279 because there's the discount sales on Tesco, which the PS4 was cost £350 and it is now £300, so I've asked my brother to use the £20 off discount code, which drops to £279 is definitely worth saving £70. 

The reason why I bought it is because it's comes with the consoles and the free game "The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt", which the game won't come out till 19th of May as the game release date, so I had to pick up the PS4 console and free game in cheaper price.

I'm not gonna use PS4 yet because I'll keep my PS4 in my room and wait till on summer holidays, which my birthday starts on July.  

I can't wait to get some of the awesome games out there, like Alien Isolation, The Evil Within, Far Cry 4, Mortal Kombat X, Killzone: Shadow Fall, Infamous Second Son, Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor, DragonBall Xenovise, Driveclub, and plenty more games to play with. 

So I'm glad I've got the PS4 and I'll make another blog of "5 or 10 reason why I want PS4" soon.

If you like my recent blog, please hit like and comment below for further questions.  

This is Zeeshan Mirza's Blog and I'll see you next time, happy blogging everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment