Pages

Saturday 22 March 2014

Top 5 Cheat Codes in Gaming History




Using cheat codes might be very smart for cheaters. There are lot of games that has the cheat codes, which allows you to win the game by cheating for the reasons. It gives you a cool choices of having infinity ammo, invincibility modes, unlockable content, level select and etc that the game contains a codes that allows you to cheat instead of doing the game properly without using cheats codes. So here is my "Top 5 Cheat Codes in Gaming History" that became most nostalgic cheat codes of all times.


5 - Revenge of Shinobi - Infinity Shurikens




























Revenge of Shinobi is the classic 2D Hack 'N' Slash for SEGA Genesis. What I like about the game is having the infinity shurikens may be quite an good idea to beat the enemies and boss easier without making the game harder. This will guarantee the casual gamers to have an great experience to beat the game very fast without running out the shurikens. All you have to do is go to options menu and change the shurikens into zero and wait until its turn into the infinity logo. So get your shurikens ready ninjas.


4 -  Doom - Weapons, Keys, Ammo and God mode















Doom is one of my childhood favourite FPS game on PC. So I've typed the codes in during the gameplay and got everything I needed for this game is Weapons, Keys, Ammo and mighty GOD MODE!!!!!!!!!
Hell yeah, I can kick all these monster ass for fun with my mighty power, even my Big F-ing Gun 9000.
This is one of my favourite cheats code on this game. You just type IDKFA for Weapons, Keys and Ammo and type IDDQD for God Mode, which you won't get damaged hit by the enemies. So you should try it on this game and beat the game on Ultra Violence.


3 -  Mortal Kombat - Blood Codes





























Mortal Kombat is the bloodiest fighting games in 90's. I'm very disappointed that SNES version have removed the blood to piss off the Midway fans, since they enjoyed it on the Arcade version with no problems at all.
The genesis version has the blood, which you need the codes to use the blood mode for actual gameplay.
It gives you the blood effects and more fatalities moves is what the game should be like on console versions, except SNES. On the grey screen, you have to press ABACABB to activate the blood mode. So thanks to Genesis version for the blood codes, which makes me want to enjoy my gaming experience. This is why Genesis does what Nintendon't.


2 - Sonic 2 - Level Select





  























Oh yeah, Sonic 2 is my favourite Sonic games on SEGA Genesis. I love how the Sonic games has the level select since the first Sonic games. On this game, this will gives you a choice of levels that you wanted to play on without having to start the game all over again. So you just go to options menu and use the correct numbers on sound test by using this codes here 19,65,09,17 and then go back to title screen and hold the A button and press start button to take you on level select, YAYYYY!!! I get to play any levels I want too.
This is why I love the cheat codes on Sonic games.


1 - Contra - 30 lives




















Contra is an awesome Run 'N' Gun by Konami, but the game is damn freaking hard! unless I can beat the game by using Konami Codes, which gives me an 30 lives remaining. So thanks to Konami Codes helps the gamers to beat the game very easy and simple without having less lives to make it more challenging. On title screen, you have to press the correct button on the controller by pressing UP,UP, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, B, A and then press start to increase lives. So this got to be best cheats codes ever made by Konami.


If you like my blog or ask questions, please comment below and what you think about my blog that i've created.

So this is Zeeshan Mirza's Blog and I'll make a new blog next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment