Pages

Tuesday 14 August 2012

Oculus Rift: V.R Kickstarter News

I've just first started to go on youtube and then I just found a video about a Virtual Reality on gaming which is quite intresting to see a awesome 3D graphics in modern gaming. Oculus Rift brought the Virtual Reality to 3D gaming experiences that you just put on the 3D headgear on and then turn the game on and then look like you are inside the game world which is sounds cool to gamers.


What they do is, they enlarge the screen size up to 110 degrees which is lot 100% bigger than the normal TV which is helps to make a game look big.





You may also move your head to move a view of the game that follows which you don't turn away the game screen.

I say it look like a fantastic concept that Oculus Rift is bringing to future gaming. I'm sure this company will able to release soon which I'm not 100% sure when it release.


you should check out the video below the link to see how the Oculus Rift works.



So if you like my blog news, please give comment below. thanks for listening and I will able to make a another news or maybe top 10 and reviews soon.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment