Pages

Wednesday 15 June 2011

Bush Craft in Nelson Football Club

On Monday, Me and my friends went to NFC in the morning to do bush craft such as Archery, Cross the river and set up the tent competition. The first thing we did was set up the tent competition, the teams who properly have set up the tent right is the winner, overall it was fun and challenging. The second thing we did was Archery, the person uses a bow and arrow and hits the target board and get points, so the winner is to gets the most point than the other person, overall was it was awesome, I liked it. The last one was the cross the river was one of the craziest fun to cross through the river and I felt nervous to do it and went WAHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO! i mean HELL YEAH THATS IS KICK ASS!, so I like the cross the river and then that's all we can do, so the bush craft has a great experience for students and hope we like to come again sometime, okay that's the end of my blog story and hope I'm gonna make the other ones later.  

No comments:

Post a Comment