Pages

Wednesday 27 April 2011

My Easter Hoilday Story

Ok'ay it's been for long time to finish my story about what i'm doing in easter hoilday, my sister is gone back to oxford on the first day which she meant to come on my 2 weeks hoilday, so i went to trafford centre in manchester with my brother and we went to pizza hut to eat pizza and desserts, then we went to shopping for 2 hours cuz we are going to cinema to watch ''Tommarrow when the war began'' soon, so then we head back home in nelson and have a good rest in my room, oh by the way, we got the brand new central heating and the boiler for now on and seems working cuz it's take times to heat the room up and bathroom tap is working perfect than before, so i also went to victoria park to play football and cricket with my brother, and that's it for now cuz i don't have any much story to write, so i'll make the blog some other time and see you there next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment